I’ve spent my career building products and product teams in fast growing startups. I’m currently at ClassDojo, turning a world-changing edtech rocketship into a profitable world-changing edtech rocketship. Before that, I spent eight years in the gaming industry, first at Playdom (acquired by Disney) and then as a VP at Pocket Gems. Before gaming, I worked at Tableau Software.
I love data, design, psychology, economics, and time efficiency. I love how they all blend together in the process of creating great software products.
If you like my blog, you’ll enjoy my newsletter too. It includes:
- New essays from me
- Exclusive content & previews
- Tips / essays / additional material that weren’t the right fit for the blog
- Anything else that gets me super excited
Why a newsletter?
A few reasons:
- Email has better interaction. I can write, you can read & reply at your leisure. Writing blog posts feels a bit like yelling into the void. I prefer conversations.
- Email is a great way for me to share those quick bits of advice that I find valuable, but don’t merit a full blog post.
- Email is also a way for me to find out from you what I should be writing about next!
Sign up for my newsletter and I’ll send you something interesting every few weeks, starting with a guide to fighting false negatives during new feature development.
P.S. If you’re looking for recent essays you can find them here, but I’d recommend starting with one of my personal favorites: